In 2022 the Department of Biology becomes a leading biological educational management unit with an emphasis on tropical bioscience that can be a reference for students, researchers, institutions and the wider community at the national and international level
- Conducting undergraduate education program in the field of biology, especially tropical biosciences, that is accountable, qualified, and recognized nationally and internationally
- Conducting research in the field of biology, especially tropical bioscience, to produce knowledge and innovation that will contribute significantly to the development and the welfare of the nation
- Cooperating with stakeholders and institutions both at home and abroad to support the provision of qualified and high competitiveness education and research
- Conducting community service activities by utilizing research results
- To create Bachelor in Biology who has a noble character, professional, and high competitiveness through the creation of a conducive academic atmosphere for the implementation of qualified education activities
- To develop biological knowledge, especially tropical biosciences, which are tested and recognized by national and international scientific communities through research and publication of research results in national and international journals
- To utilize research results in the field of biology to improve the welfare of the community through community service activities
- Able to make precise decisions based on biological information and data analysis, and able to provide guidance on alternative biological problem solutions related biodiversity, environment, and biotechnology as a person or in a teamwork
- Master the theoretical concepts of biology in general and in-depth theoretical concepts in the field of biodiversity, environment, and biotechnology and are able to formulate the solution of procedural problems
- Able to apply and utilize biological expertise, science, technology in solving problems in the field of biodiversity, environment, biotechnology and able to adapt to the situation at hand.
- Responsible for his own work in the field of Biology and can be given a responsibility in the work of his/her organization.
- Able to self-evaluate, manage self-learning, and communicate information/idea effectively in various forms of media as needed.
SOP of Undergraduate Student Academic Activity based on SNI ISO 9001:2008
Link about Undergraduate Student Academic Activity Standar Operational Procedure (SOP) based on SNI ISO 9001:2008
Himpunan Mahasiswa Biologi (Himabio) IPB - IPB Biology Student Club