Undergraduate Program in Biology
ASIIN Accredited (certificate)-valid from 22 September 2023 to 30 September 2029
Accredited Excellent (UNGGUL) by Lembaga Akreditasi Mandiri Sains Alam dan Ilmu Formal (LAMSAMA)
(No. SK: 036/SK/LAMSAMA/Akred/S/V/2023)-valid until 30 March 2028
Accredited A by BAN PT (1387/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/S/V/2018, valid until 2023-05-30)
Asean University Network-Quality Assurance - AUN QA Certified
Sertifikasi SNI ISO 9001:2015 Proses Layanan Administrasi Akademik dan Proses Pembelajaran
In 2027 the Department of Biology becomes a leading biological educational management unit with an emphasis on tropical bioscience that can be a reference for students, researchers, institutions and the wider community at the national and international level
- Conducting undergraduate education program in the field of biology, especially tropical biosciences, that is accountable, qualified, and recognized nationally and internationally
- Conducting research in the field of biology, especially tropical bioscience, to produce knowledge and innovation that will contribute significantly to the development and the welfare of the nation
- Cooperating with stakeholders and institutions both at home and abroad to support the provision of qualified and high competitiveness education and research
- Conducting community service activities by utilizing research results
- To create Bachelor in Biology who has a noble character, professional, and high competitiveness through the creation of a conducive academic atmosphere for the implementation of qualified education activities
- To develop biological knowledge, especially tropical biosciences, which are tested and recognized by national and international scientific communities through research and publication of research results in national and international journals
- To utilize research results in the field of biology to improve the welfare of the community through community service activities
- Able to make precise decisions based on biological information and data analysis, and able to provide guidance on alternative biological problem solutions related biodiversity, environment, and biotechnology as a person or in a teamwork
- Master the theoretical concepts of biology in general and in-depth theoretical concepts in the field of biodiversity, environment, and biotechnology and are able to formulate the solution of procedural problems
- Able to apply and utilize biological expertise, science, technology in solving problems in the field of biodiversity, environment, biotechnology and able to adapt to the situation at hand.
- Responsible for his own work in the field of Biology and can be given a responsibility in the work of his/her organization.
- Able to self-evaluate, manage self-learning, and communicate information/idea effectively in various forms of media as needed.
- Able to identify the diversity of living things and be able to explain the processes of the occurrence of biodiversity and its response to the environment
- Able to utilize basic biology and biotechnology techniques to manage, utilize and develop biodiversity and the environment.
Results of Satisfaction Survey
1. Satisfaction of Active Student Undergraduate Biology Study Program
2. Satisfaction of Research Partners with Biology Department Research Collaboration
3. Satisfaction of Community Services Partners with the Community Service Collaboration of the Department of Biology
4. Satisfaction of Students and Alumni with Research Activities in the Biology Department
5. Satisfaction of User with the Performance of Graduates of the Biology Study Program
6. Satisfaction of Lecturers and Educational Staff of the Department of Biology
SOP of Undergraduate Student Academic Activity based on SNI ISO 9001:2008 (POB AKADEMIK)
Link about Undergraduate Student Academic Activity Standar Operational Procedure (SOP) based on SNI ISO 9001:2008
Himpunan Mahasiswa Biologi (Himabio) IPB - IPB Biology Student Club